You provide a supporting role to the Management side of Maika Collective Studio;
| Project Manager|
We are looking for a self-driven person that enjoys being part of a collaborative, strategic process. Additionally, we are looking for someone that has a deep interest in learning and advancing their skills. The Project Manager for Maika Collective will collaborate across our development teams to execute unique, multi-platform content and products. The ideal candidate has a knack for client relationship building, impeccable attention to detail, and a passion for producing high-quality content that successfully engages audiences.
- 2+ years or more experience managing projects in the creative industry
- Proficient with G Suite apps such as: Sheets, Slides, Drive, Docs, Calendar, etc
- Experience and ability to succeed in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Paying attention to the smallest details and communicating with the team throughout the project.
- Planning and overseeing projects from the beginning until the end.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as proven ability to solve problems creatively.
Overall, we love a good, energetic individual who’s ready to manage a group of creatives. If this is you, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and apply!
Email Subject - (Fulltime/Internship)_(YourName)_Projectmanager
Let's talk about Future.